TopData is a registered Philippine company that provides both domestic and offshore outsourcing services. We provide outsourcing services in the US, EU, and Australia. Globalization has increased and opened a multitude of resources to creatively improve your bottom line. Proper outsourcing requires, time, investment, identifying the right organization, testing, developing a working relationship, follow up, training and more. Our outsourcing service will take the guess work out of this process. Our service is a managed solution to your challenge, whatever it may be. We go beyond just finding solutions, we continue to work with you with ongoing management, providing support to be sure of a positive impact on your business.
Our back office support section manages online and offline data entry, data conversion, data processing, forms processing, and many other back office services. We are committed to deliver the best quality offshore data entry services to our clients in the US, EU, and Australia.
The solutions we provide are endless. We understand that every office and organization is different and each likely has its own unique challenges. It could be medical billing and collections, Medical A/R or accounts receivable collections, medical transcription, website designing, legal transcription, staffing, key data entry, automated data entry or document conversion, support for your recruiting staff; immaterial of what your challenge might be, our goal is to work with you and find a solution that fits your requirement. Our aim is to provide value for your money and allow you to focus on your core functions. Service oriented, TopData is keenly aware of the importance of cash flow and the opportunity cost of unavailable cash. We want you to think of us when you have a challenge. More than likely, we will have a solution.
How to Outsource
It’s important to understand when to add individuals to your business model. Adding a new team member should be an easy transition – that’s where organization comes in. Clearly defined processes such as workflow, workspace, filing system, and other key functions in the business should be identified. Structure is one of the TopData’s overlooked aspects of business success – especially time management and documentation structures.
As the business owner, you have to be disciplined in order to allocate and delegate work to someone else. If you’re not disciplined, focused, and organized – how can you expect your new team member to function efficiently?
Don’t forget the TopData crucial ingredient; you must have something for them to do and it must not interfere with your workflow. If you don’t know what tasks you want your new team member to handle, how is he or she going to know how to help you?
So how do you get prepared for adding new team members? Here are some quick tips to get you started:
- Begin by planning time to work on your business each week. This time should be focused exclusively on your business without interruption from the phones, the Internet and e-mail, or appointments. You have to be disciplined in order to allocate and delegate work to someone else. This focused time will keep your business in line with your vision.
- Identify what you need in the form of a bulleted task list detailed for each business function, that is, marketing, accounting, administrative, operations, management, production, distribution, sales, web site maintenance, etc.
- Define the skill sets and personality types that best fit your needs. Don’t try to clone yourself; it doesn’t work!
- As part of the outlined tasks, have specific, measurable goals within each business function. Detailing your goals for each business function will ensure you get the right people on your team and get the right results.
- Do your homework to determine what it will cost you to add new team members. You may only need a virtual assistant to get started – just do your research to make the best decision. Start by reviewing your budget for the year. You could hire someone to work just 30 hours a month at $7 per hour to provide support. Be creative with your budget and enlist the help of contractors or collaborating with other businesses as an alternative to hiring employees.
- Be sure your communication or collaboration tools (email, phone, mobile, palm) are in place before you incorporate new team members. You want your new team members to use your company’s communication tools as they communicate on your behalf to ensure a consistent image.
As the founder and president of TopData, Roy brings to the company more than 17 years of experience in New Business Development, Project Management, and overall Operations.
He is also the founder of Netcafe and co-founder of Alta Vista Internet Service Provider.
Roy is a graduate of the University of the Philippines with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Mia handles the delicate balancing act of financial management. She also plans and manages company events such as annual summer retreats and Christmas parties, incentive and bonus systems, and company paid seminars for employees.
Mia is an alumnus of Holy Angel University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Mar joined TopData in February 2006. He is in-charge of Client Correspondence, Quality Assurance, Employee Training and Development, Security & Maintenance Personnel, and IT Administration.
Mar holds an Associate Degree in Computer Systems Design and Programming at AMA CLC.
Aiza has been part of TopData since 2005. She conducts and monitors training, monitors work performances of all employees handled, and implements and monitors strategic plans for the team and project. She is also accountable for Client Correspondence and Quality Assurance.
She is a graduate of BS Computer Science at Holy Angel University.